Zariba Academy Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
FractaL

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi everyone,

Just some info about the evaluation of the first course. As you know: Homework 25%, Teamwork 25%, Exam 50%. Homework and teamwork scores are normally high.

Some people quit the course after the exam and others did not attend the exam or the teamwork projects. In the end there are 32 people to be evaluated. Out of them 25 (approximately) will continue in the next course.

I am a bit ill at the moment and I am not sure how long will it take to assess everyone. The evaluation can take up to 10 days, but I will try to make them as quickly as possible. You can check the progress of your evaluation in your google drive folder as I update them directly (Yanko Dimitrov's and Yavor Vasilev's homework and teamwork have been evaluated already). Exams will be evaluated last.

The students who did not attend the exam or have quit the course will not be assessed!

In the mean time, please give some constructive feedback of the first module of the course. Any suggestions? Anything you do not like? Anything you like? Anything you would like changed or added in the future? I have some nice ideas for the second course and those will be discussed in the first lecture, but I need your suggestions.

Reply with quote  #2 
I realy liked the course as a whole and the way it was structured. The one thing that may be interesting is to make the lectures more involved. Have us (the students) do an exercise or something along those lines. I understand that not everyone can bring a laptop to the lectures so working along would be impossible, but something along that general idea would be nice.
FractaL

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by preslav.petrov
I realy liked the course as a whole and the way it was structured. The one thing that may be interesting is to make the lectures more involved. Have us (the students) do an exercise or something along those lines. I understand that not everyone can bring a laptop to the lectures so working along would be impossible, but something along that general idea would be nice.

Thank you for your feedback. Your suggestion will be discussed at the first lecture of the next course.

Reply with quote  #4 
I also liked almost everything about the course. The pacing was great - I started knowing nothing about C# and I learned a great deal. The only thing I didn't like is the homework - it seemed very boring and it was mostly logical problems, that didn't have much to do with games. Another thing I didn't like is that in my opinion the teamwork should be the most important part and give the most marks, not the exam.
FractaL

Administrator
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonimen31
I also liked almost everything about the course. The pacing was great - I started knowing nothing about C# and I learned a great deal. The only thing I didn't like is the homework - it seemed very boring and it was mostly logical problems, that didn't have much to do with games. Another thing I didn't like is that in my opinion the teamwork should be the most important part and give the most marks, not the exam.

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, when you start programming you have to go through these "boring" problems at least once. These are very standard techniques and algorithms that should be done in  your first programming course. To become a game developer you also need to be relatively comfortable with maths also - it can save you a lot of time and it is quite necessary when implementing some key algorithms.  

Concerning your second suggestion, this will be discussed in the first lecture also. 

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi guys,i would also like to express my opinion of the course so far.Well for me it was a great experience i have learned so many thing for programming.If i can compare my knowledge when i started the course and now, well there is a huge difference.If i knew nothing in the beginning,now i can honestly tell that now i have some knowledge if not for everything than maybe for the most of the things which were mentioned during the lectures and demos.I liked the thing that we didn't use laptops/PC's in the lectures because it would have been problematic with different problems,errors and etc.I liked the attitude towards "the students" by the the people who work there and also the environment there.For thing that i want to add ,well maybe more acknowledgement of the teamwork because for me at least is as important as the solo exam problem, because you need to know the basics and many many other things, but you also need to be able to rely on a teammate in difficult times. [smile]  

Live,until there is noting left to live for!
[s9I3R]
FractaL

Administrator
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentin Krustev
Hi guys,i would also like to express my opinion of the course so far.Well for me it was a great experience i have learned so many thing for programming.If i can compare my knowledge when i started the course and now, well there is a huge difference.If i knew nothing in the beginning,now i can honestly tell that now i have some knowledge if not for everything than maybe for the most of the things which were mentioned during the lectures and demos.I liked the thing that we didn't use laptops/PC's in the lectures because it would have been problematic with different problems,errors and etc.I liked the attitude towards "the students" by the the people who work there and also the environment there.For thing that i want to add ,well maybe more acknowledgement of the teamwork because for me at least is as important as the solo exam problem, because you need to know the basics and many many other things, but you also need to be able to rely on a teammate in difficult times. [smile]  

Thank you for the nice comments. I really appreciate it. 

Concerning your suggestion, I agree and this will be discussed in the first lecture. If you have noticed, some teams have 30+ points which makes the exam more important than the homework. On the other hand if a team has done a great project, but only 1-2 people wrote the code, the other person would have a really high score there as well. He may not be able to do anything in the exam but still got the high score from the teamwork and move on to the next course. This I believe would not be fair [wink] 

Again, we will discuss all problems in the first lecture and I am sure you will be pleased on how I plan to make the next course.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #8 
New Topic with the results is up.

Reply with quote  #9 
Everything is fine with the lectures but please, please, please make the other exams with equal difficulty.. You can see the differences in the points(in both groups)..It's just unfair...
FractaL

Administrator
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toshkuuu
Everything is fine with the lectures but please, please, please make the other exams with equal difficulty.. You can see the differences in the points(in both groups)..It's just unfair...

You will be surprised to know that the second group's exam was harder than the first. Also, both groups are evaluated separately. (As I have mentioned multiple times).

Administrator
Reply with quote  #11 
I have also put an average for both exams... They seem pretty close to me.

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FractaL
Quote:
Originally Posted by toshkuuu

You will be surprised to know that the second group's exam was harder than the first. Also, both groups are evaluated separately. (As I have mentioned multiple times).

I was in the second group [smile]
OK, I understand..
Miles

Reply with quote  #13 
The Air Jordan 4 Wheat is a brand new Air Jordan 4 design that takes inspiration from the iconic Timberland work boot.While having no official ties to the brand, jordan 11 bred this Air Jordan 4 is dressed in a work boot style covered in Wheat. Built in a premium leather upper with perforated midfoot panels replacing Cheap Jordans For Sale the signature netting. Completing the look is a light shade Gum outsole.Look for the Air Jordan 4 Retro Premium “Wheat” to release on October 29th, Jordan shoes 2016 at select Jordan Brand retail stores. The retail price tag is set at $400 USD.Let us know what you guys think in the comments New Jordan Shoes section and stay tuned to Sneaker Bar for further release updates as they develop.
For those that are looking to scoop up the newly released Jordan 7 Tinker Alternate Air Jordan 12 Baseball Cleats for a possible sole swap design or just need them for the diamond, here are four new options.The 2016 MLB Jordan 11 Playoffs is set to begin in the coming days, and to go along with the crutch time of the league, Jordan Brand drops off some Jordan Shoes new colorways of their cleated Air Jordan 12.Shown here is a Black, Silver, Blue and Red pair that will match any of the teams you’re Jordan 11 Space Jam cheering for during the playoffs. On a side note, you’ll also see Jordan Brand athletes wear these colorways, along with some other PE versions throughout Kobe Shoes the post-season.Check out the four newly released colorways below and those that are looking to pick them up today, head over to Extra Butter. The Jordan Shoes 2016 retail price tag is set at $95 USD.
The Air Jordan 1 OG Black Toe is an original Air Jordan 1 colorway that will be Air Jordan 11 Georgetown returning later this year.Jordan Brand continues to release original colorways of Michael Jordan’s favorite silhouette, the Air Jordan 1. Now, the Jumpman is giving us Lebron Shose another chance to add the “Black Toe” colorway to our collection.Dressed in the traditional White, Black and Red color scheme. The shoe will feature a Jordan 11 Shoes White leather base with Black and Red leather overlays that’s completed with the OG-tagging of Nike Air on the tongues.Look for the Air Jordan 1 Cheap Jordans for sale OG “Black Toe” to release on November 5th, 2016 at select Jordan Brand retail stores. The retail price tag is set at $160 USD.Let us jordan 11 retro bred know what you guys think in the comments section and you can also find them early via eBay.
Russell Westbrook’s next Jordan Westbrook 0.2 to Jordan Eclipse release is this Jordan Westbrook 0.2 Light Bone colorway.Dressed in a full Light Bone color scheme. This Jordan Westbrook 0.2 features a premium suede build Kobe Bryant Shoes with leather overlays. Completing the shoe is Russell’s “Why Not?” slogan that can be seen on the inner tongue lining.Look for the Jordan Westbrook 0.2 Jordan 7 “Light Bone” to become widely available in November at select Jordan Brand retail stores. The retail price tag is set at $140 USD.
The Air Jordan 11 Georgetown Jordan 6 Chameleon is brand new Air Jordan 6 that will be debuting during the first quarter of 2017.Dubbed, “Chameleon” this Air Jordan 6 features KD Shoes an iridescent leather upper that changes colors and also rubs off similar to the “Wings” Air Jordan 12. Other details include 3M reflective detailing, iridescent Jordan shoes lace tips and midsole, while sitting atop a clear translucent outsole.Check out the additional images below and look for the Air Jordan 6 “Chameleon” to Stephen Curry Shoes release in February 2017 for All-Star Weekend at select Jordan Brand retail stores.Let us know what you guys think in the comments section and keep Jordans for sale it locked to Sneaker Bar for further release updates as they develop.
Jordan Brand continues to bring patent leather back to the Air Jordan 1 Kevin Durant Shoes that includes this upcoming Air Jordan 1 High Black Patent Leather release.Dressed in a Black, Anthracite and White color scheme. This Air Jordan 1 features Jordan 11 72-10 a full patent leather upper in a mix of crackle-textured Anthracite and smooth Black. While not being an OG release, the shoe features a “Jumpman” Jordan 7 Tinker logo on the tongue tab and back heel. Completing the look is the “Anti-Gravity Machine” on the inner tongues, while sitting atop a White midsole Jordan 12 Shoes and Black rubber outsole.Look for the Air Jordan 1 High “Black Patent Leather” to release on November 1st, 2016 at select Jordan Brand retail stores. Jordans shoes The retail price tag is set at $150 USD.
Jordan Brand brings patent leather back to the Air Jordan 1, which will include an upcoming Air Jordan 1 Deep Royal release.Dressed in a Deep Cheap Jordans Royal, Black and White color scheme. This Air Jordan 1 features a full patent leather upper with a mix of textured leather in Deep Royal and smooth Black. A Jumpman logo appears on the tongue tab and heel, along with “Anti Gravity Machines” tagging on the Cheap Jordans inner tongues.Check out the detailed images below and look for the Air Jordan 1 Retro High “Deep Royal” to release in October at select Jordan Jordan 13 Shoes Brand retail stores. The retail price tag is set at $150 USD.
Sneaker enthusiast and rapper Fat Joe is set to open his sneaker store Basketball Shoes in New York City with business partner Scotty Spina, called Up NYC.When Fat Joe announced that Up NYC will be having its grand opening on Kyrie Shoes November 5th, he also said there will be a huge Air Jordan restock that will be going down.Today, we got the list of all the Kyrie Irving Shoes goodies that will be available during Up NYC’s grand opening that’s located at 3806 Broadway in New York City.Check out the list below and the Jordan 1 doors will opening at 10AM on Saturday, November 5th at 158th and Broadway. Which pair(s) will you be scooping up?
The Air Jordan Hydro 5 Jordan 12 Pinnacle Slides in “Bronze” are releasing along side the Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle and Air Jordan 1 Low Pinnacle colorways.Dressed in a Metallis Bronze and Jordan 7 Shoes White color scheme. These slides are built with a Solarsoft footbed and flex grooves on the outsole for post-competition comfort and natural range of motion. Jordan 13 Just like the Air Jordan Retro releases, they’ll also come with a Jumpman hangtag.Look for the Air Jordan Hydro 5 Pinnacle “Bronze” Slides to release Cheap Jordans for sale on October 22nd, 2016 at select Jordan Brand retail stores. The retail price tag is set at $75 USD.
Jordan Brand will be debuting an Lebron James Shose upcoming Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle release as part of their Air Jordan Retro Pinnacle lineup.This Pinnacle edition of the Air Jordan 6 is dressed in Cheap Jordans a Metallic Gold and White color scheme. Inspired by the 25th Anniversary of MJ’s first championship and the Larry O’Brien trophy. This release features a Jordans For Sale full shinny Metallic Gold upper with White detailing. Completing the look is an icy translucent outsole. Completing the release is a matching “Gold” Jumpman hangtag Jordan Future to go along with the theme.Look for the Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle “Metallic Gold” to debut on October 22nd, 2016 at select Jordan Brand retail Jordans for sale stores. The retail price tag is set at $250 USD.

Jordan Shoes tags: jordan 17 jordan 11s jordan shoes jordan store jordans 2015 blue jordans air jordans women jordan shoes jordan 12 jordan 8 aqua
nana

Reply with quote  #14 
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض

نقل اثاث بالرياض
2017210yuanyuan

Reply with quote  #15 

tiffany and co jewelry

coach outlet online

yeezy boost 350

coach factory outlet store

polo ralph lauren outlet

lebron james shoes

ralph lauren outlet online

ghd straighteners sale

wireless beats headphones

fitflops sale

longchamp bag

fake rolex watches

polo ralph lauren

coach outlet online

coach factory outlet online

louboutin shoes

ed hardy store

pandora charms outlet

ray ban sunglasses discount

nike free run

jordan retro

louis vuitton outlet store

coach outlet online

oakley sunglasses outlet

moncler jackets

fendi bags

michael kors handbags outlet

oakley sunglasses outlet

michael kors outlet store

fred perry polo shirts

canada goose outlet

uggs outlet

louboutin outlet

longchamp handbags

canada goose jackets uk

timberland boots outlet

kate spade outlet

polo ralph lauren

cheap jordan shoes

coach outlet online

coach factory outlet

michael kors outlet online

cheap ray ban sunglasses

canada goose parka

coach outlet online

replica omega watches

converse all star

adidas

beats wireless headphones 

tory burch sale

lebron shoes 

kate spade bags

pandora jewelry store

toms

oakley vault outlet

pandora bracelet

pandora charms

ugg boots

discount oakley sunglasses

coach outlet online

kate spade outlet online

air max shoes

louboutin outlet

moncler coats

abercrombie outlet

ralph lauren sale

adidas nmd r1

fit flops

michael kors handbags clearance

michael kors handbags outlet

omega watches

nike air max 95

nike uk

pandora charms

christian louboutin sale

jerseys cheap

hermes bags

ed hardy outlet

outlet louis vuitton

red bottom shoes

cheap ugg boots

longchamp sale

canada goose sale

adidas outlet store

polo ralph lauren

red bottom heels

coach outlet store

longchamp handbags

ugg boots outlet

adidas nmd r1

polo ralph lauren outlet

canada goose jackets

cheap air max

pandora charm sale

coach outlet store online

gucci bags

abercrombie outlet

fitflop shoes

pandora jewelry outlet

jordan shoes

coach outlet store online

harden shoes

true religion outlet store

polo ralph lauren

ralph lauren uk

coach outlet online

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!