Zariba Academy Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
FractaL

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
You can access all lectures and demos from this link CLICK .

Reply with quote  #2 
Лекциите сега са по азбучен ред: 0, 1, 10, 11, 12, 2, 3, ..., 9. Ще е добре да се добави една нула в началото на лекциите с едноцифрен номер за да се подредят хронологично: 00, 01, 02, 03, ..., 12.
FractaL

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
ok

Reply with quote  #4 
In 1.3 Homework:
1. Write a program that reads two positive integer numbers and prints
how many numbers p exist between them such that the reminder of the
division by 5 is 0 (inclusive). Example: p(17,25) = 2.
Isn't it supposed to be remainder?
S.Yambolov

Reply with quote  #5 
In Lecture 1.5 Conditional Statements Homework the problems from 5 onwards are from the previous lecture. If I remember correctly there was extra slide with more problems for the previous lecture. Does Lecture 1.5 have only 4 problems?
bogomil

Reply with quote  #6 
Loops homework:
2. Write a program that prints all the numbers from 1 to N, that are not divisible by 3 and 7 at the same time.

Is this supposed to mean the numbers not divisible by 21 or the numbers not divisible by either 3 or 7?
xAmza

Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogomil
Loops homework:
2. Write a program that prints all the numbers from 1 to N, that are not divisible by 3 and 7 at the same time.  ( if a number is divisible by 3 AND 7 at the SAME TIME => the number is divisible by 21)

Reply with quote  #8 
Hello, i want to ask some questions about the homework if that's ok [smile]
In homework 1.4 Operators and Expressions: Do we need to check if we entered a number and not something else (a letter or symbol) when we use expressions.
In the same homework - Problem 4: Write an expression to check if the 3rd digit of an integer is 3. e.g. 2351 -> true.Are we checking from left to right or form right to left.

Live,until there is noting left to live for!
[s9I3R]
xAmza

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentin Krustev
1.4 Operators and Expressions: Do we need to check if we entered a number and not something else (a letter or symbol) when we use expressions.(if it's declared in the task condition that you have a GIVEN INTIGER  or NUMBER then there is no need to check if the input is a digit)
In the same homework - Problem 4: Write an expression to check if the 3rd digit of an integer is 3. e.g. 2351 -> true.Are we checking from left to right or form right to left.(if it was from the left to the right that example would be false)

Administrator
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogomil
Loops homework:
2. Write a program that prints all the numbers from 1 to N, that are not divisible by 3 and 7 at the same time.

Is this supposed to mean the numbers not divisible by 21 or the numbers not divisible by either 3 or 7?

It says 3 AND 7 which mathematically is the same as 21, but I would rather see the use of the && operator

Administrator
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyAtlantis
In 1.3 Homework:
1. Write a program that reads two positive integer numbers and prints
how many numbers p exist between them such that the reminder of the
division by 5 is 0 (inclusive). Example: p(17,25) = 2.
Isn't it supposed to be remainder?

Yes. Remainder. This is a typo on my side.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmza
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentin Krustev
1.4 Operators and Expressions: Do we need to check if we entered a number and not something else (a letter or symbol) when we use expressions.(if it's declared in the task condition that you have a GIVEN INTIGER  or NUMBER then there is no need to check if the input is a digit)
In the same homework - Problem 4: Write an expression to check if the 3rd digit of an integer is 3. e.g. 2351 -> true.Are we checking from left to right or form right to left.(if it was from the left to the right that example would be false)

3rd digit from right to left -> as in the example

Administrator
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Yambolov
In Lecture 1.5 Conditional Statements Homework the problems from 5 onwards are from the previous lecture. If I remember correctly there was extra slide with more problems for the previous lecture. Does Lecture 1.5 have only 4 problems?

Just copy/paste them or skip them. It is your choice.

Reply with quote  #14 
Hello, in HomeWork 05 - Condition and Statements problems number 5 and 6 are the sames as in Homework 04 - Operators and Expressions.
FractaL

Administrator
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingManGT
Hello, in HomeWork 05 - Condition and Statements problems number 5 and 6 are the sames as in Homework 04 - Operators and Expressions.

See the post which is right above yours.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!